Recommendations to safeguard yourself from COVID-19:
- Drink lots of hot liquids; coffee, tea, soups & warm water.
- Take a sip of warm water every 20 minutes. This keeps your mouth moist and washes any of the virus that has entered your mouth and pushes it into your stomach where the gastric juices will neutralize it before it can get to the lungs.
- Gargle with an antiseptic in warm water such as salt, vinegar or lemon juice every day if possible.
- The virus attaches itself to hair and clothes. Any detergent or soap kills it. Take a shower immediately when coming from outside and shampoo your hair.
- Wash metallic surfaces. The virus can remain viable on this surface for up to 9 days. When not in your home, wear gloves if possible to avoid touching hand rails, door knobs etc. if you can t wear gloves or don t have any, wash your hands immediately and then shower.
- Regardless if you’ve gone outside, wash your hands every 20 minutes with soap that foams and do it for 20 seconds.
- Eat fruits and vegetables. Try to elevate your zinc levels. You can also build up your immune system by taking Vitamin C, Echinacea, and other immune boosters on a daily basis
- Animals do NOT spread the virus to people. It s person to person transmission.
- Try to avoid eating and drinking too many cold things.
- If you feel a sore throat coming on, gargle with antiseptic immediately. Do it every hour. The virus enters through the throat where it remains for 3-4 days before it passes to the lungs.
11. If your condition worsens, or you develop a fever, contact your medical physician immediately.
Here are a couple of things to keep in mind while watching our online experience each Sunday:
- Consider connecting your computer to your television to afford you a larger viewing screen, as well as allow you to have adequate volume to hear clearly. If you can’t connect your computer to the television, the huddle method around your computer works just fine.
- If you are single and have a roommate, consider watching it together.
- If you have a family, you are encouraged to watch it together.
- Before you watch, pray for the following:
- That the Lord will prepare your heart for the Word
- Smooth access and operation of technology
- For the Lord to touch the hearts of those who will view the gathering via social media
- Pray for our Speaker as well as our Worship ministry leaders
- Pray for many souls to be saved as well as encouraged.
- Please have your Bible available and open during the service.
- Seek to avoid being distracted by things like talking on your cell phone, texting, or anything else.
- Pray against the urge to critique this new experience. You’ll have ample opportunity to share constructive feedback. Instead, allow your heart to be engaged as you listen to the Holy Spirit speak to you.
- Please continue to be patient and pray for us as we refine the delivery of our on-line Services.
- Have fun together and let’s watch God work in us, through us and around us!
- Lastly, remember to celebrate all that God has done for us by giving back to His Kingdom through your tithes and offerings (Malachi 3:1; 2 Corinthians 9:6-8; Matthew 6:33).
If you’re giving online already through our Website, THANK YOU and please feel free to continue. If you need to write a check, please send it to the church office at New Song Church–8401 Good Luck Rd., Lanham MD 20706.
May Jesus continue His beautiful work of Salvation and Sanctification in our lives as we continue to grow in grace and to trust Him in these uncertain times. If you have any questions, we can still be reached at the Church office @ 301-477-1948 or email me at email@example.com. WE LOVE YOU with the Love of Jesus! and remember We are all in this together!
Note: Please visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website (CDC – www.cdc.gov) for more information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Your Beloved Pastor,
Dr. Bernard T. Fuller
New Song Bible Fellowship Church
301-477-1948, ex.t 10